Welcome to the PFS Intermediate Level Training Program! With this program you will be focusing on functional bodyweight exercises to develop...
1. Improved movement patterns
2. Increase in lean muscle mass
3. Decrease in body fat
Tools needed: Resistance Bands, Bar (pull-up bar or something similar), Dip Bar, Jump rope, Open space, Weighted Plates (10,25,45 lbs)
The major goal of this program is to progress through difficult movement patterns beyond the realm of an "average" fitness enthusiast. Some of these bodyweight patterns will begin to be loaded by adding light weighted plates. In order to begin this intermediate program you must be able to perform the following pre requisites:
1. Perform 15 full range of motion push-ups
2. Perform 6 full range of motion chin-ups / pull-ups
3. Hold a 60+ second forearm plank
4. Run 1 Mile in under 7 minutes 30 seconds
5. Not have any significant injury that needs to be sought out by a professional
If you have these prerequisites... congratulations! You are ready to take your fitness to new heights with this intermediate program. If you aren't quite there yet, it's okay! Look into the introductory bodyweight training program that precedes this program.
If you have any questions or concerns moving forward feel free to contact the following: